Sunday 18 March 2012

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my Naturally Enhanced You blog. My name is Nehisi and my intention is to explore both natural and mechanical methods of physical enhancement as alternatives to invasive and plastic surgery. I will deal with each part of the body as a separate post and I will also personally be testing some of the methods to see what kind of a difference they really make. I have always had a keen interest in herbal remedies and also accupressure. My theory is that just as there are natural remedies for illnesses, there are also natural/mechanical method of altering your appearance without the use of harmful chemicals or painful surgical procedures. By mechanical i refer to gadgets such as the abdominal toning belt or perhaps a corset which claims to trim inches off of your waist permanantly. I will explore alternatives to cosmetic surgical procedures and publish my experiences as well as other resources on each method.

No comments:

Post a Comment