Sunday 18 March 2012

Eye Yoga


I recently spoke to a friend of mine who had notoriously bad eyesight asking him if he still wore contact lenses.  To my surprise he told me that he had corrected his eyesight by drinking herbal teas of billberry and eyebright daily, in conjunction with doing eye yoga exercises.  He added that he eat healthily lots of living (raw) foods and meditated daily!  I was fascinated with the mention of eye yoga as I had never heard mention of it before.  Below are a few youtube videos with guided eye exercises.  Worth a try  I think.  My eyes really felt as if they got a work out!  Its weird when I  looked all the way to the left and  right whilst keeping my head straight I could really feel the muscles in my eyes working!! Take a  look at these:









In this video the yogi Baba Ramdev talks about eye diseases and talks about which ayurvedic powders,eye yoga exercises and foods can help improve eyesight and eye health.







No comments:

Post a Comment