Sunday 18 March 2012

Lip pumps




I curiously ordered a similar lip pump to this just to see how effective it was. I already have fairly full lips but as this works on the vacuum principle * I wanted to test this gadget out .  It takes a few days - a couple of weeks to get used to the lip pump.  This is because the area of the lips is very sensitive and the skin it thin and can easily bruise.  Another reason you don't want to exceed the recommended  time of use is because  the outer rim of the pump fits over your lips and if you're over zealous with your pumping you may end up with a red ring around your overly inflated lips- not cute.  I definitely advise you to take it slowly as i have over pumped and my lips became ridiculously over inflated and i had the sexy red ring around my mouth too! Learn from my mistake!  If you still went ahead and did it anyway lol it took around 2 hours for my lips to deflate to normality but i suspect that some ice would have sped things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment